Delicious Garlic Bread
The thing about garlic is that it combines so well with so many herbs and spices. Garlic bread
goes well with any Italian meal. This is a great way to get a savory and garlicky bite of a
marijuana edible if you are a resident of Colorado, Washington or half a dozen other states
about to legalize.
- 1 loaf Italian bread
- 4 cloves garlic, grated on garlic plate
- 7 tablespoons of cannabis butter
- 1/2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons grated cheese, Parmigiana or Romano (optional)
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped basil, (optional)
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine garlic, butter, pepper, salt and oil in a small saucepan.
- Heat the mixture over moderate-low heat for 3 minutes.
- Split the loaf of bread into two halves lengthwise.
- Toast bread under broiler and remove when it is toasted to a very light golden brown in color (about 5-7 minutes).
- Brush bread with garlic oil mixture. Place back into the broiler for an additional 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and, or parsley. If you added cheese, return to broiler for about 30 seconds to a minute.
Seriously, I don't use marijuana but I do use garlic. This blog is about garlic and all it's lore,
scientific, medicinal and socially acceptable and maybe not acceptable uses. This recipe lands
garlic right in the heart of an American controversy. I kind of like that. You may obtain cannabis
butter in Colorado and Washington as of this writing, or you may churn your own.
Thanks and a tip of the hat.
Harry A Wilder